ADayInTheParkWithJerry ADayInTheParkWithJerry

Style makes up for graphics

Not what I expected to see at all... a good cross of various styles and a solid piece. Not my favorite, but definitely worth a protect. Good work and keep it up

Punt a Penguin Punt a Penguin

Very well done

Except... you know... more penguins live in warmer climates than live in the south pole. I figured I'd be a dick and say that because everything else about this animation was right on.

Ugg the blue thing Ugg the blue thing

Solid

This isn't just good for a first flash, this is downright well done for a flash in general. Very nice to see something original and well put together. The artwork wasn't too fancy, but it stood out and was nothing to bitch about. A definite protect, and I can't wait to see more from you.

smolly responds:

wow i appreciate your positive review. thank you very much.

Suzie and the playground Suzie and the playground

Not bad at all

Pretty amusing I have to admit... despite its limitations this is one of the better submissions today, hands down. Thanks for not being complete crap!

Kill Linkin Park 2 Kill Linkin Park 2

Fair enough...

Not the best flash... and by no means am I a fan of the shooters... but this one I'm gonna file under "social commentary"... and it deserves the protection for that reason.

They do need a sense of humor... and some taste in *#@%ing music.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

ha!

This is clever, and witty, and funny... but utterly pointless. It's not that everything need have a point, but it's just hard to enjoy this game to its fullest without having something to advance on. Not a blam, and not a 0... but it could be better. Regardless, though, I thought it was damned hilarious.