Suzie and the playground Suzie and the playground

Not bad at all

Pretty amusing I have to admit... despite its limitations this is one of the better submissions today, hands down. Thanks for not being complete crap!

Kill Linkin Park 2 Kill Linkin Park 2

Fair enough...

Not the best flash... and by no means am I a fan of the shooters... but this one I'm gonna file under "social commentary"... and it deserves the protection for that reason.

They do need a sense of humor... and some taste in *#@%ing music.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

ha!

This is clever, and witty, and funny... but utterly pointless. It's not that everything need have a point, but it's just hard to enjoy this game to its fullest without having something to advance on. Not a blam, and not a 0... but it could be better. Regardless, though, I thought it was damned hilarious.

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

Not bad at all

Great job hammering down the control and interactivity here. I have to say, being a metroid fan, I am a bit of a tool and fanboy, but regardless you did excellent work here. Animation was great, sound was fine, so on and so forth. Right on!

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Unlike Superman1985, I found this entertaining. Could it possibly because I know who damien hurst was?... meh. Regardles this was quite comical. thanks for posting something good.

FlashTrek: Assault FlashTrek: Assault

well done

nasty little buggers those enemies, but an entertaining game regardless. minor mous troubles but I don't know if that was just my computer or what (plus it wasn't as if it was impossible to deal with). Well done, friend.

Futurama - Shoot Bender 2 Futurama - Shoot Bender 2

No dice

First off... it's just a clicker... you click the shit out of the mouse and hope you're doing it fast enough to get somewhere. Not very interesting... plus it shouldn't take that much to kill the first enemy in a first person shooter. Really... this was just boring.

Miguel Gonzalez Adventure Miguel Gonzalez Adventure

intriguing

actually a very solid gameplay. Great job with actionscript (as the last guy said as well). Kind of lacking on either premise or point... but meh... that doesn't really matter considering this is just kind of a fun thing to do when wasting minutes (not hours). Real cool!

Chao's The Hedgehog's Tut Chao's The Hedgehog's Tut

oh yes... it made me laugh

I think this was a good shot... but I'm not sure at what. As for tutorials it's not very good. The interactivity was shockingly unimpressive for a tutorial, though it's clear you intended well. I'm sorry but this has to be blammed... but with extreme prejudice because you have a great idea that just seemed to be lacking in substance. Good luck, man.