ADayInTheParkWithJerry ADayInTheParkWithJerry

Style makes up for graphics

Not what I expected to see at all... a good cross of various styles and a solid piece. Not my favorite, but definitely worth a protect. Good work and keep it up

Punt a Penguin Punt a Penguin

Very well done

Except... you know... more penguins live in warmer climates than live in the south pole. I figured I'd be a dick and say that because everything else about this animation was right on.

Ugg the blue thing Ugg the blue thing

Solid

This isn't just good for a first flash, this is downright well done for a flash in general. Very nice to see something original and well put together. The artwork wasn't too fancy, but it stood out and was nothing to bitch about. A definite protect, and I can't wait to see more from you.

smolly responds:

wow i appreciate your positive review. thank you very much.

ambigiousequivocatorymuff ambigiousequivocatorymuff

Worthless.

Oh joy, oh rapture. Yet another pointless piece of crap involving copyrighted images and sounds is thrown together and put on newgrounds. This wasn't a parody, damn it...those generally require original artwork, and an actual structure. This was a murky, worthless, unoriginal, incoherenent, and uncohesive piece of crap that should have been blammed.

Nekoto Tori Nekoto Tori

Very nice

Not able to really... "get" it... but that's not the point. The animation was solid. My only recommendation would be to use a gradient map or increase the contrast and brightness to get a more true black and white tone as opposed to the newspaper print gray you had going.

Matchubox responds:

thas pretty hard to do seein as i had to import it and the import file wasnt lettin me edit it :(

Matrix. Matrix.

Damn...

Honestly, you did such a solid job on the animation but there's NO SOUND, and it's the only thing really detracting from this. I wish I new some sites for stock sounds... but damn man

The BoX (We all live in) The BoX (We all live in)

Damn it...

The animation could have.. COULD HAVE... been decent and salvageable if that music weren't so god awful...

MySpace Kills MySpace Kills

not great

But, not bad either. The animation/graphics could use some work, and it seemed a bit meh as far as overall flow... but it's amusing, and funny, and I'm interested in the next installment. Just, please, whatever you do... DON'T RUSH.

I Love Me I Love Me

Not bad

Pretty solid work, man. Definitely one to protect.

Sonic's Boner Quest Prevo Sonic's Boner Quest Prevo

takes itself way too seriously

Honestly, you say it's easier than doing a full out animation... but I'd have thought it was better if you'd put in the effort.

Nothing new or exciting.